There is now widespread recognition that a rapid shift from industrial monoculture to sustainable farming is needed to save the climate and guarantee food security for all. - Dr. Mae-Wan HoLes artikkelen: Sustainable Agriculture Urgently Needed, UN Agencies Say.
- Knowledge that grows on the fields: Bottom-up approaches for agricultural research
- The Soul of Soil: A soil-building guide for master gardeners and farmers
- It Takes a Community of Soil Microbes to Protect Plants from Disease
- A ‘New’ Discovery – Soluble Nitrogen Destroys Soil Carbon
- The Looming Food Crisis and the ‘Food 2030′ Report
- Soil Carbon – Can it Save Agriculture’s Bacon?
- Organic Farming – Can It Feed The World?
- Feeding the world: it’s not about quantity
- The War on Africa’s Family Farmers
- Greenhouse Gases from Forest Soils
- Soil – Our Financial Institution
- The Story of Soil
- Savory Institute