But we will also be asking new questions:
- Is it enhancing life, both natural and human?
- Will it maximize the potential for creativity and broad social changes?
- Does it reflect love and care for our surroundings (environmental, community, social, cultural, historical, and economic)?
- Does it support the broader ecological and social systems of which we are a part?
- Is it the best we can do to nurture nature, communities and people?
- Placemaking as a New Environmentalism: Reinvigorating the Environmental Movement in the 21st Century